This printed film will come printed with your own artwork. It would be coated with white powder for you. All you have to do is to put it in a microwave for just 50 seconds.
- 3 size options
- Printed DTF film coated with white powder
- Application: T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Leather, Gift bags etc
OVEN APPLICATION GUIDES:
- When you receive your printed and coated film
- Set your microwave oven to 150 degrees centigrade and allow it to heat up.
- When the oven is heated up, put your film with the printed/coated side facing up
- Close the microwave and start your time watch for 50 seconds
- Once the time is up, remove your film from the oven.
HEAT PRESS GUIDE:
- When you finish completing the above (Oven application guides) steps.
- Set the temperature of your heat press machine or Iron to 155 degrees centigrade and time 15 seconds.
- Place the film on the fabric with the printed side directly touching the fabric you wish to personalise.
- Cover with a grease proof paper to avoid burning of the DTF film.
- Once the temperature has reached, put down the heat press to cover the films with maximum pressure.
- Open up once it is 15 secs.
- Once cooled, gently remove the printed film from the fabric.
- Cover once more with grease proof paper. This time without the DTF film to solidify the print.
- Heat up once more for 10secs and 155 degree centigrade.
- The process is complete. Enjoy your cloth.
Christopher (verified owner) –
Great product. I enjoy buying most of my personalised gifts from TOG. Their customer service is superb. Always willing to make it right. I love recommending them to my friends.
margaret (verified owner) –
Perfect and quick delivery
Croft (verified owner) –
Amazing product- wont but anywhere else!
Sam (verified owner) –
Great friendly service and a very fast turn around on my items. Well priced and excellent quality
Beitsa Beitsakh (verified owner) –
very good quality good service very good work I highly recommend it and fast delivery 🙂🙂🙂🙂