TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Seller” means theordinarygift.co.uk or theordinarygift.com which is owned and operated by The Ordinary Gift Ltd, a company registered in the UK, company number SC663679, registered office Unit 15 Leven Valley Enterprise Centre, Castlehill Road Dunbarton. G82 5BN.
“Buyer”: the name of the person on the Order.
“Contract”: means the order and Order Confirmation (incorporating any Special Conditions)
“Faulty” means containing a fault or defect; imperfect or defective.
“Goods” means the services which the Seller is to providing in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
“Order” means the Buyer’s order for Goods or services.
“Order Confirmation” means the Seller’s written Confirmation when the order is received and approved by the seller.
“Price” means the price together with postage and packing in force at the date and time of the Order, subject to any promotional offer or discount then applicable.
“Person” means any person, firm or company.
“Special Conditions” any conditions in relation to orders set out and designated as such in the Order Confirmation.
“Terms and Conditions of Business” means the standard terms and conditions of business set out in this document.
- Basis of Sale.
- The Terms and Conditions listed on this website will serve as a the to the exclusion of any other terms, including any terms and conditions which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or other document.
- If the terms and conditions are varied in any form the Special Conditions will only bind the Seller if agreed in writing between authorised representatives of the Seller and the Buyer.
- Only the is authorised to make any representations concerning the services of The Ordinary Gift. In entering into any Contract and in accepting delivery, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on representations concerning the Goods which are not confirmed in this way.
- Orders and Specifications
- All Goods are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to the Seller’s acceptance of the Order.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any Order without the obligation to assign any reason for so doing. No Order shall be deemed accepted by the Seller unless and until it is confirmed unconditionally by the Seller in the Order Confirmation.
- The Seller has a policy of continuous product development and reserves the right to amend the specifications of any of the Goods without prior notice.
- The Seller is responsible to display and describe as accurate as possible the printed colours of the Goods which appear on its website, but cannot undertake to give any assurance that the colours of Goods supplied will exactly match those displayed on the Buyer’s monitor or other printing systems. Goods supplied may differ as a consequence of multi-standard colour systems, notably the international screen based colour system of RGB and the print colour system of CMYK.
- The Buyer warrants in uploading any material to theordinary.co.uk/.com including for the purposes of registering, managing online account and submitting an Order, that any such material:
- is accurate, complies with applicable law in the UK and any country from which it is submitted, does not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, does not contain any material which is obscene, hateful or inflammatory, does not promote sexually explicit material or violence, does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person
The Seller supplies goods strictly based by the file(s) submitted by the Buyer with the Order. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to any unwanted or defective goods where such defect relates to an error in the file submitted by the buyer.
- Price and Payment
All prices are exclusive of VAT and will be reviewed as time goes on.
Payment must be made by credit card or debit card or by PayPal at the time of placing an Order which is accepted by the Seller. Payment are made in full before the Contract will be in force.
- The place for delivery of the Goods will be as shown on the Order
- The Seller will try and process the Order within the stipulated time frame agreed with the buyer. Date or Time for delivery will not be of the importance and the Seller will not be liable for any missed deadlines, loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the despatch or delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. All despatch dates, delivery dates and times supplied at checkout and on the Order Confirmation are estimated and not guaranteed.
- The Buyer must inspect the Goods on delivery and, in the case where Goods have been delivered by courier, sign the required proof of delivery document or collection acceptance document. A signature on that document will constitute important evidence against the Buyer of receipt of the quantity of Goods indicated on that document free from any apparent defect or damage. If the Goods are alleged to be damaged or defective on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery and signed by or on behalf of the Buyer.
- If the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the Seller shall be under no obligation to refund the Price
- Goods may not be returned to the Seller except as provided in Condition 7 below.
- Risk and Property
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery at the agreed address.
- Returns, refunds and rights of cancellation
- The Buyer shall have the right to cancel any Order for Goods only if the Seller has failed to deliver the Goods ordered within 28 days after the date of the Order
- Notice of the wish to cancel must be made by email to: [email protected].
- in the case of Faulty Goods the Buyer should inform the Seller at the earliest opportunity after the Buyer has discovered the fault or defect (provided that the Buyer shall be deemed to have inspected the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and in no case longer than 3 days after receipt).
- In the case of Damaged Goods the Buyer should inform the Seller at the earliest opportunity after the Buyer has discovered the fault or defect (provided that the Buyer shall be deemed to have inspected the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and in no case longer than 1 day after receipt). If the Goods are delivered by a courier the Seller should note when signing for the Goods that they are damaged.
- If the Buyer reports faulty or damaged Goods in accordance with 7.c. and 7.d. above the Seller will require the Buyer to return the Goods or, at the Sellers discretion, may require the Buyer to send photographic evidence of the issue and will, following receipt and at it’s sole discretion the Seller may reprint all or part of the order free of charge.
- For the avoidance of doubt, save in respect of faulty or defective goods, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give to the Buyer rights of cancellation in regard to the Goods which, by their nature have been made to the Buyer’s specifications.
- In the case of cancellation under Condition 7(a) above, the Seller shall be responsible for all sums paid (including initial and re-delivery charges, if any) in respect of the Goods in question.
- All items of Goods which are returned by the Buyer to the Seller must be returned in their original packaging (which the Buyer should retain for the purpose) and must be in an unused condition.
- Limitation of liability
- The Seller will not be liable for short delivery or Faulty Goods unless a claim is notified to the Seller in writing.
- In no event will any third party marketing partner or affiliate (e.g. Facebook) have any liability whatsoever to the Buyer in connection with the services provided through the theordinarygift.com website. The Seller hereby disclaims any and all such liability on behalf of such partners and affiliates.
- Intellectual Property
- This website is owned by the Seller. Unless otherwise noted in this website, the Seller owns the copyright with respect to all content on the website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, audio clips, trade marks, software server information, and anything else hosted on this website. All rights to content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this website by a third party is a violation of the Seller’s copyright. Additionally, theordinarygift.co.uk website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.