JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This position requires the following roles:
1) Graphic design and mentoring by the line manager
2) Printing services such as leaflets, flyers, posters, brochures, different kinds of decals and stationaries.
3) Personalising some of our products.
4) Attending to customers in store
5) Customer service
6) Social media videos and pictures
7) Company website editing/updating
Required Work Experience and Skills:
1) You must have desire and experience of using various adobe packages such as Adobe illustrator, premier pro, photoshop, light room etc
2) Desire to learn T-shirt printing, mug printing etc
3) Desire to learn new things
4) If you do not have such experience, you must be willing to learn.
1) College graduate, College placement.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Expected start date: Ongoing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Apprenticeship
Work Permit Status
- You must have minimum of work visa to apply for this position.